Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wakiko

Here she is....... Wakiko. Its funny how no one guess it right, she was inspire by Rila Fukushima as Yukio in The Wolverine.

I bet some of you was not expecting her;p
She did look kind of weird to me at first, then when I watch the movie, she kinda grew on me and I kinda find her cute actually. I think it was
that red hair;p Plus.... I wanted to add another Asian to my roster. She
 has that nice hourglass shape like all my girls have, but not to big as
most of the favorite girls like Lola and Bessie. I gave her a Nose ring to
spice things up, to make her have a different attitude the Yukio....... more sexier:D

Modle:bulletred: Aiko 4
Postwork:bulletred: Photoshop
Render:bulletred: LuxRender and Daz Studio 4.6


Enjoy:D 



No comments:

Post a Comment